(WHNT) — What comes to mind when someone asks you what flavor of ice cream you prefer? Most people would say chocolate or vanilla, but Van Leeuwen, a New York-based brand, is banking on weird flavors to appeal to ice cream lovers.
Van Leeuwen ice cream will now be available in stores outside of the Big Apple, namely 3,500 Walmart locations in all 50 states. The ice cream will also be available online.
All seven exclusive flavors come in pint-sized containers. Here are the flavors hitting the frozen shelves:
- Bourbon Cherry Jubilee: Sweet cream ice cream with bourbon cherry compote swirls
- Hot honey: Basic vanilla ice cream and mix it with hot honey and honeycomb
- Kraft Mac & Cheese: This ice cream is made with “iconic sweet and buttery cheese” to remind you of a comforting bowl of mac and cheese.
- Pizza: Mozzarella Cream Cheese Ice Cream with Tomato Jam Swirl and Basil Crusted Cookies
- Earth: Blue spirulina almond mixed with matcha green tea cake
- Royal wedding cake: Sweet cream cheese ice cream with pieces of lemon sponge cake and layers of elderflower glaze
- Wild Blueberry Shortcake: A swirl of vanilla ice cream, wild blueberries and pieces of shortcake
Flavors will be available for purchase for 10 weeks beginning Monday, March 14. Van Leeuwen plans to bring the flavors back to stores later this summer. To learn more about Van Leeuwen ice cream, click here.
Suggest a fix