Steve Jacksonthe co-founder of Milk+Honey United in Sydney, will represent Australia by joining the international board of directors of The unique club of creativity.
The group is a non-profit organization whose mission is to support the global creative community.
Board members are drawn from countries with the largest advertising communities and selected based on three criteria: they must be top international creators, be respected leaders in their respective fields, and be influential in their respective regions.
As a member of the International Board, the Milk+Honey co-founder will provide insight and commentary on the club’s ongoing global programming, help elevate The One Show and the annual ADC Awards in the charts in Australia , will connect the club with advertising and design universities and schools and recommend outstanding candidates to serve as awards judges.
CEO Kevin Swanepoel said: “One of the reasons The One Club is so prestigious is its exceptional Board of Directors, an impressive group of the most eminent professionals in our field.”
“Steve is a renowned global creative leader who will play a key role in furthering our mission to support and elevate the global creative community, and solidify the relevance of our mission in Australia,” he added about of Jackson.
The new members of the International Board of Directors will work closely with The One Club’s National Board of Directors, led by the President Glenn Coleco-founder, creative president of 72andSunny, Los Angeles, and vice president pum lefebureco-founder, CCO at Design Army, Washington DC, to serve as ambassadors and advisors to the non-profit organization.
Co-founder of Milk+Honey jackson is part of a diverse group of 22 creative leaders from around the world who will begin a three-year term on the International Board of Directors. Other new members include:
• Swati BhattacharyaCreative Chairman, FCB India, New Delhi
• Reed CollinsCCO, APAC, Ogilvy, Hong Kong
• Andrei GubaidullinFounder, ECD, Voskhod, Yekaterinburg
• Tay Guan HinCCO, BBDO Singapore
• Thomas Hongtack KimCCO, RE-BE, Seoul
•Kentaro Kimura, international CCO, corporate officer, Hakuhodo; Founder, Hakuhodo Kettle, Tokyo
• Kelly PonCCO, BBH China, Shanghai
• Jureeporn ThaidumrongCreative Chairman, CCO, GREYnJ UNITED, Bangkok
• Richard YuRegional CCO, ADK Taiwan, Taipei
• Susana Albuquerque, ECD, partner, Uzina, Lisbon; President, Club Criativos
• Claus Fischer, Founder, Voss-Fischer, Frankfurt; Vice President, ADC Germany; Treasurer, Board of Directors, ADC Europe
• Alexander KalchevCCO, DDB Paris
• Anu NiemonenECD, Wunderman Thompson Finland, Helsinki
• Eva Santosco-CCO, founder, Delirio & Twain, Barcelona
• Chaka Sobhani, Global CCO, Leo Burnett Worldwide; CCO, Leo Burnett UK and Fallon, London
• Bjorn StahlCCO, INGO Stockholm
• Westleyter Haarco-founder, Media.Monks, Amsterdam
• Joaquin CubriaCCO, Global Partner, GUT, Buenos Aires
• Sergio GordilhoCo-Chair, CCO, Africa, São Paulo
•Suhana GordhanECD, Duke Group, Cape Town
• Fadi YaichFounder, CCO, ‿ and We, Dubai
Unlike for-profit companies that produce awards shows, The One Club is a non-profit organization that derives revenue from entries from its global awards shows – The One Show, ADC Annual Awards, Youth Student Awards, Young guns, Directors Club type Communication Design and Character Design Award – and donates it to the industry to fund programs under its four pillars: Education, Inclusion & Diversity, Gender Equality, and Creative Development.